2 Years of Charisma + God and Donald Trump + Trump Aftershock
- YOUR SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- 2 years (20 issues) of Charisma magazine
- FREE books, God and Donald Trump + Trump Aftershock
God and Donald Trump
"One way to get President Donald Trump to stop and talk at the World Economic Forum: wield a book about him.
On his way into the World Economic Forum, Trump stopped and talked for about ten seconds to one delegate who was brandishing a copy of “God and Donald Trump” by Stephen E. Strang. He then proceeded to hold the book aloft in his left hand." - Associated Press
With pundits asking, “How did he win?” this book explores whether there was a supernatural element involved. Christian leaders prophesied before the election that God had raised up Donald Trump to lead the nation through a time of crisis. But could this billionaire reality-TV star actually convince the voters he was for real? If so, what is God doing now not only in Donald’s Trump’s life, but also in the nation?
Trump is an enigma, a brash self-promoter, casino owner, and man of the world. Yet he is also a devoted husband and father who has surrounded himself with men and women of faith and has made religion a key component of his image.
God and Donald Trump is a powerful first-person account of one of the most contentious elections in American history, with exclusive interviews and insightful commentary from the men and women who were there.
Foreword by Jerry Falwell Jr
This book will cut through the media noise and reveal what the media won’t cover while objectively helping you understand what our nation’s most unlikely and unconventional president has accomplished.
If Donald Trump’s election was an earthquake, his accomplishments since then are the aftershocks the world never saw coming.
The Trump agenda, promoted daily to millions of voters is helping to “make America great again.” At the same time, the opposition’s agenda is to obstruct and ultimately impeach Donald Trump.
Trump Aftershock by Stephen E. Strang explores how Trump’s agenda aims to:
- Free the economy and stock market to boom as never before
- Restore the federal courts with judges who rule by the Constitution, not legislate from the bench
- Address the surge of illegal immigration
- Rebuild the US military to ensure peace through strength
- Combat the media's fake news war on the president
- Deal with Kim Jong-Un, Vladimir Putin, and others through an unconventional approach to foreign policy
- Expose the deep state and the agenda of former President Obama
- Strengthen ties with Israel and find a lasting peace in the Middle East
- Protect religious liberty and traditional values
- Uplift America’s standing in the world while putting America’s interests first
- And more!
In Trump Aftershock, Strang explores Trump's effect on American culture from a Christian perspective.
- Full-color photo section capturing significant moments in the Trump presidency
- Graphs and charts to illustrate the latest research and data
- Includes Trump’s 500 Days of American Greatness
*Regular subscription rate 1 year (10 issues) $24.97
*Prices shown for US residents only and include shipping
*Canadian & International residents call 1-800-749-6500 or CLICK HERE
Stephen E. Strang is the best-selling author of God and Donald Trump, which was brandished by the president during his appearance at Davos World Economic Forum in 2017. The CEO and founder of Charisma Media, Strang was voted by Time magazine as one of the most influential evangelicals in America. He has traveled to more than fifty countries, interviewed four US presidents, and has been featured on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CBN, Family Talk With Dr. Dobson, and The DailyCaller.com.
"Millions of Americans Believe God Made Trump President - A surprisingly fascinating book explains why."
If Donald Trump gets a little bored on his flight home from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, he can always page through a book handed to him by a delegate not long after he arrived: “God and Donald Trump.”
The volume, written by Stephen Strang, a leading Pentecostal figure and the longtime publisher of Charisma magazine, is an easy read—part spiritual hagiography, part Fox News bulletin and part prophecy. It ultimately says far less about Trump than about the charismatic Pentecostals who were some of his earliest religious supporters and who now view his election as the fulfillment of God’s will. - Via POLITICO Magazine.