40 Days to Total Forgiveness
A Journey to Break Free
- Forgiving others doesn’t just grant you peace. It gets you right with God.
But how do we make the choice to let go of the unforgiveness in our hearts?
Are you holding on to bitterness or unforgiveness toward someone who has wronged you? Are you feeling a lack of freedom and peace in your spirit because of it? It’s time to get right with God by letting go of the past and releasing both the people and the pain. In this forty-day devotional based on R. T. Kendall’s best-selling work Total Forgiveness, you will find inspirational readings to guide you into a new place of peace and joy. You will learn:
- The mandate to forgive
- Misconceptions about forgiveness
- What total forgiveness looks like
- Steps to take to total forgiveness
- The ultimate proof of total forgiveness
Understand the important mandate in God’s Word to forgive others and learn what steps to take to totally forgive.
- A powerful message reflecting biblical teachings on forgiveness
- Bible verses for deeper study
- Relevant prayers
- Journaling space to reflect on what God is saying to you in each devotion
Forgiving others totally is a core message of the gospel. Jesus forgives us completely and unconditionally, we are to do the same.