Overcoming Grief Bundle
FREE BONUS! Holy Spirit Series
FREE BONUS INCLUDES: LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - HOLY SPIRIT SERIESOvercoming Fear & Anxiety Through Spiritual Warfare
Identify the root of your fear and anxiety and receive both spiritual and practical direction for changeDr. Carol Peters-Tanksley understands that Christians are not immune to stress or to the fear and anxiety many experience as a result. As a practicing OB-GYN with more than twenty years’ experience, and as an ordained Christian minister, she understands how to properly address stress from a spiritual perspective.
Dr. Carol helps you experience improved psychological well-being through:
- Understanding specific spiritual and psychological truths
- Employing successful spiritual warfare practices
You will be empowered to decrease psychological distress and begin a new life free from the weight of fear and anxiety.
Don't Get Over It. Get Through It. Walk through the process of grief in a healthy way.
- Distinguish between normal and unhealthy grieving
- Maintain your physical health, emotional health, and relationships while grieving
- Guidance to work through the crisis of faith that grief often brings
- Learn the specific steps that grieving can take toward healing
The apostle Paul said Christians do not grieve in the same way as those who do not have hope (1 Thess. 4:13). But that doesn’t mean we don’t or shouldn’t grieve. In The Christian’s Journey Through Grief, Dr. Carol Peters-Tanksley explores the difference in the Christian’s grieving process, showing what a healthy grieving process looks like and how to embrace God’s comfort.
This book will invite grieving readers to embrace the pain of grief without getting stuck in it, and take God with them on the journey so they can experience hope.
*FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
*PRICES SHOWN FOR US RESIDENTS ONLY AT THIS TIME