You Might Be a Pharisee If...
Twenty‐Five Things Many Christians Do, But Jesus Would Rebuke
We all have a little bit of Pharisaism in us.
Do you consider yourself a better Christian than others? Do you enjoy pointing out others’ faults while ignoring your own? Do you fail to practice what you preach? If so, you might be a Pharisee—a modern‐day version of the religious leaders in Jesus’ day whom He condemned for their legalism and self-righteousness.
Pharisaism is one of the sins that angered Jesus the most. Yet, we are often in bondage to it without realizing. How can we recognize the warning signs in our own hearts and lives and be set free?
First, you need to learn how to avoid it, how to take a hard look at your own attitudes and behavior and allow the Holy Spirit to set you free.In this book, you will learn:
- Why the sin of pharisaism angered Jesus
- The twenty‐five signs that indicate you might be a Pharisee
- The opposite character trait Jesus modeled
- The steps to rid pharisaism from your heart and mind
- Retail: $15.99
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (February 2, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629998788
- ISBN-13: 9781629998787
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds