The Lion of Judah
How Jesus Completes Biblical Judaism and Why Judaism and Christianity Separated
If Jesus is a Jew, why is there a wedge between Christianity and Judaism?
If Jews and Christians both believe in the same God, why is there such division? Why is history littered with deathly accounts of this division, from the early Jewish persecution of Christians to the Crusades’ slaughtering of Jews?
The Lion of Judah unpacks the roots of this division, showing how jealousy, theology, the law, and the integration of Gentile believers into what was once a predominantly Jewish early church contributed to the schism. It then goes on to reveal how Jesus magnificently fulfilled every word in the Bible. Discover why the Lion of Judah is the rightful Lord and King of all people—Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, atheists, and the rest of creation.
- Understand the history of Christianity and Judaism
- Get into greater alignment with God’s plan of redemption
- Be better equipped to share the gospel with Jewish people
- Become more sensitive to and appreciative of their Hebraic heritage
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (January 8, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629995398
- ISBN-13: 978-1629995397
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches