Fit for Your Assignment
A Journey to Optimal Health Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically
by Reina Olmeda
- It is possible to reach your full potential in Christ, but only when you eliminate the toxic habits and patterns (physical, mental, and spiritual) that hold you back.
Today, many people are trying to discover and fulfill God’s purpose and plan for their lives. Do you know what His assignment is for you? Maybe you’ve felt God direct you or call you to a certain type of ministry, but struggle to embrace your God-given design. Or perhaps you’re already involved in service to God, but beneath your proper attire and eloquent words you’re just plain tired.
Fit for Your Assignment will awaken a new desire and passion to rise up and change patterns and behaviors (spiritual and physical) for the fulfillment of your God-given purpose. You will be inspired to examine key areas of your life that are critical to the fulfillment of your assignment, including:
· Spiritual health
· Eating well and weight loss
· Overcoming habits and addictions
· Proper rest and stress reduction, and more
Through the lens of scripture and inspiring stories of others who have been transformed by these principles, you will walk through four steps for true transformation as you learn the importance of caring and ministering to your whole self, body--mind, and spirit.
- ISBN-10: 162136612X
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781621366126
- Number Of Pages: 240
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Siloam
- Height: 7 in
- Thickness: 0.32 in
- Width: 5 in
- Publication Date: 20140506
- Language: English