Indestructible: Fight Your Spiritual Battles From the Winning Side
Learn about angels and demons from a man who can see them.
Learn how to battle spiritual struggles from the winning side so you can be victorious both in your life and in the issues happening in today’s world.
Many Christians limp through their lives feeling beat up by the enemy, their circumstances, and internal strife. They look at the pattern of world events with a sense of hopelessness. Too often they simply accept these as the natural trials and challenges of life. However, other Christians acknowledge that there is a war happening, a battle between angels and demons. They want to know:
- What are the rules of engagement for this battle?
- What weapons do we have?
- What kind of enemy are we facing?
- Is this battle always happening, or are there moments of rest and peace?
- Am I really meant to fight in a battle where I can’t see my enemies or my allies?
Blake Healy has seen angels and demons since he was a small child. In this book, you will discover what Healy has learned about the nature of spiritual warfare after over thirty years of seeing in the spirit. You will learn the truth about how you can be victorious in both ypur personal battles and the battles that are happening in the world. And you will see how you can truly feel as if you are fighting your spiritual battles from the winning side. You will learn...
- How to posture your hearts and minds for personal spiritual battles as well as global spiritual warfare
- How to live from the victory Jesus won on the cross
- How to have insight into the nature of spiritual warfare—how to fight, what winning looks like, your authority as a Christian, and how much power the enemy has
Indestructible will show you how to have complete victory in your daily spiritual battles and join the front lines as heaven invades earth. You will read about...
- Blake’s remarkable stories of seeing in the spirit
- Thought exercises to help you identify the difference between thinking in an earthly context and thinking in a heavenly context
- Exercises designed to help awaken dreams that may have been shut down or have gone unrecognized and to show you how to pursue those dreams with the Holy Spirit as your guide
- Activations and meditations at the end of each chapter to help you implement the principles
About the Author
Blake K. Healy is one of the senior team members at Bethel Church of Atlanta in Georgia. He is also the director of the Bethel Atlanta School of Supernatural Ministry. He lives in Peachtree City, Georgia, with his wife, April, and their four wonderful children: Haydon, Finnley, November, and Ender. For more information or to contact Blake, visit blakekhealy.com.
Publisher: Charisma House (February 4, 2020)
Paperback: 224 pages
Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.51 x 8.25 inches