God's Rx For Fear and Worry
What is God’s Rx for your fear and worry?
Jesus gives you a clear command about worry: don’t do it! He wouldn’t have commanded you not to fear and worry so many times if it were impossible. Yet worry and fear are most people’s first reactions to circumstance. This reaction can seem unstoppable. But there is a cure—being thankful. Stress, fear, and worry all contribute to illness and disrupt the effectiveness of healing. Peace can be found when you:
- Let go of fear
- Trade worry for calm
- Thank God for your relationship with Him
- Trust Him to handle everything in your life, both now and in the future
God is sovereign. He promises to never leave you or forsake you. In these pages, you will examine your fears and worries and discover how a thankful heart is indeed God’s Rx for Fear and Worry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- This book helps people apply biblical truth to one of their greatest concerns while providing a path to hope and healing.
- The book concludes with a list of scriptures pertaining to the topic (fear, worry, healing, peace, joy, hope, etc.).
Other titles in God's Rx Series:
- God's Rx for Depression and Anxiety
- God's Rx for Health and Wholeness
- God's Rx for Inner Healing
- ISBN-10: 1629996432
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629996431
- Number Of Pages: 128
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Creation House
- Height: 8.25 in
- Width: 5.5 in
- Publication Date: 20190702
- Language: English