Good For You
Smart choices for hormone health!
You are competent and powerful, and YES, you do have choices!
This book is destined to become 'the' book on menopause. It provides the latest scientific information to empower women to cut through the confusion and make informed choices about nutrition, herbs, supplements and hormone replacement therapy
"If you are entering or are already in menopause, this book is absolutely Good for You!" - Joel M. Evans, M.D., Founder and Director, The Center for Women's Health, Darien, CT Assistant, Clinical Professor of OB/GYN, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Healthy living is exciting and self-motivating! You can become a critical thinker when it comes to your health, your hormones and your happiness. By 2015 half of American women will be menopausal.To give you a better image of yourself, Mary Ann Mayo holds up a new mirror and asks questions like:
- Was HRT ever really necessary??
- What have you been telling yourself about exercise??
- What is your baseline??
- How do your finances and insurance affect your view of health??
- If you could make one small step toward a healthier life, what would it be?
No one wants to age, but it happens anyway. Be prepared...naturally!
- Retail: $14.99
- ISBN-13: 9781591851707
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (November 11, 2003)
- Size: 9 x 6 in
- Language: English