Jesus & Muhammed
Profound Differences and Surprising Similarities
Finally, the truth...about Jesus and Muhammad.
This provocative book presents a factual analysis of the two most influential men of all time-Jesus, the founder of Christianity, with 2 billion adherents, and Muhammad, the founder of Islam, with 1.3 billion followers.
Dr. Mark A. Gabriel allows you to walk side by side with Jesus and Muhammad from their births to their deaths. You will discover that both were prophesied over as children, endorsed by their cousins, rejected by their hometowns, and assisted by twelve disciples.
With an understanding of their biographies, you are prepared to compare their teachings, including:
- How they described themselves
- How they responded to challenges from Jews
- The healings and miracles they performed
- Guidelines for acceptable prayer
- When to fight an enemy
- What they taught about women
- ISBN-10: 1591852919
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781591852919
- Number Of Pages: 272
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.7158 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20040427
- Language: English