A 40-Day Journey Into the Overwhelming, Never-Ending Love of God
Can God Ever Truly be Reckless?
Deepen your understanding of God’s love and encounter His life-changing presence.
The worship song “Reckless Love” became the No. 1 single on Billboard’s Hot Christian Songs chart in March 2018 and stayed at the top of the chart for eighteen weeks. It went on to be named Song of the Year and Worship Song of the Year at the 2018 GMA Dove Awards, and was nominated in 2019 for a Grammy.
In this forty-day devotional, “Reckless Love” songwriter Cory Asbury dives deep into the heart of the popular worship song as he shares the story behind the song and explores the themes that have resonated so powerfully with listeners, including the following:
- Why we can never exhaust the Father’s love
- How to love God and others with abandon
- How to move from guilt to grace
- Whether God could ever truly be reckless
This forty-day journey will deepen your understanding of God’s love and lead you to encounter His life-changing presence.
- Reckless Love Devotional is a daily devotional based on the chart-topping song written by Cory Asbury.
- Each entry contains a Scripture verse, a highlighted “point to ponder,” and lines for journaling.
- Retail: US $19.99
- ISBN-13: 9781629997575
- Binding: Casebound
- Size: 5” x 7”
- Page Count: 208