Superbook - The First Christmas (Book)
The Birth of Jesus
In this episode, our heroes go on a journey through time to discover the true meaning of Christmas! Chris is so busy trying to get presents, he won’t set up a manger scene—until he discovers the greatest Christmas gift of all time!
The adventure begins as Superbook takes Chris, Joy and Gizmo to the hills of ancient Bethlehem. Witness Mary and Joseph’s frantic search for lodging before their baby is born. Uncover a wicked plot that puts Jesus’ family in danger. Experience the wonder as a majestic choir of angels heralds the newborn King lying in a humble manger. Gather your family and get ready for an exciting journey as our heroes learn that the true meaning of Christmas is far greater than parties and presents!
These storybooks bring Bible stories to life using the same beautiful artwork from the classic Superbook series which received three Daytime Emmy nominations. Each book features engaging, age-specific content that coordinates with Superbook DVD stories. Children can learn God’s Word and be introduced to the Superbook series for the first time.
In The First Christmas, Superbook takes our heroes on a journey through time to discover the true meaning of Christmas!
Included on the DVD:
- Each book teaches children timeless moral truths and life lessons through the captivating, Bible-based adventures of two time-traveling children and their robot friend
- Unparalleled biblical accuracy in both scene design and character dialogue
- Immersive experience supported by Superbook Bible App and website
- Targeted to ages 3–6
- Artwork, characters, and stories correspond with Superbook DVDs of same titles
- Tutorial on how to draw Mary
- Music video, Joy to the World
- Spanish Audio and Closed Captions
CBN's Superbook has received three Daytime Emmy nominations. The Superbook team is made up of Emmy-winning artists and storytellers, whose credits include Mulan, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Together they are collaborating to completely reimagine the classic Superbook series using the latest CGI technology. The new Superbook honors the life-changing legacy of the classic series and introduces the stories of the Bible to a new generation.
- Age Range: 5 - 6 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Series: Superbook (Book 8)
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (November 19, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629997366
- ISBN-13: 9781629997360
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds