Transforming The Inner Man
God's Powerful Principles for Inner Healing and Lasting Life Change
Equip each believer with the basic steps to a life-transforming, deeper intimacy with the Father.
Transforming the Inner Man introduces the keys that reach to the depth of the heart with the power of the cross and resurrection to effect lasting change through continual death and rebirth. John and Paula Sandford take a no-nonsense approach to Christian living.
A few of their chapter titles are as follows:
- Sanctification and Transformation
- Performance Orientation
- The Central Power and Necessity of Forgiveness
- The Role of a Christian Counselor
- Bitter-Root Judgment and Expectancy
- Generational Sin
In this thought-provoking and sensitive message, the Sandfords challenge every believer to focus on change from the inside out. A change that will last.
- ISBN-10: 159979067X
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781599790671
- Number Of Pages: 240
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.67 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20070501
- Language: English