The Deborah Anointing Study Guide
Be inspired by the prophetess Deborah to live and lead boldly!
In The Deborah Anointing, Michelle McClain-Walters challenged women to discover a purpose greater than themselves. Now in this companion study guide she will help you walk in the call God has on your life and become a modern-day Deborah who leads and lives boldly.
This powerful four-part study dives deep into the principles that shaped Deborah into a mighty judge, intercessor, prophetess, mother of Israel, and military strategist. Through these principles, you will be empowered to break through the barriers of tradition and gender prejudices and embrace the fullness of your unique purpose in Him.
- Companion videos for individual or small-group study (sold separately)
- Discussion questions, commentary, and scriptures
- Corresponding small-group leader’s guide with answers available as a downloadable PDF
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House; Study Guide edition (May 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629994529
- ISBN-13: 978-1629994529
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces