Overcoming Fear and Anxiety Through Spiritual Warfare
- Identify the root of your fear and anxiety and receive both spiritual and practical direction for change.
Dr. Carol Peters-Tanksley understands that Christians are not immune to stress or to the fear and anxiety many experience as a result. As a practicing ob-gyn with more than twenty years’ experience, and as an ordained Christian minister, she understands how to properly address stress from a spiritual perspective.
Dr. Carol helps you experience improved psychological well-being through:
- Understanding specific spiritual and psychological truths
- Employing successful spiritual warfare practices
You will be empowered to decrease psychological distress and begin a new life free from the weight of fear and anxiety.
- ISBN-10: 1629990973
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629990972
- Number Of Pages: 272
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Siloam
- Height: 8.25 in
- Width: 5.5 in
- Publication Date: 20170606
- Language: English