10 Lies the Church Tells Women
How the Bible has been misused to keep women in spiritual bondage
The gospel was never intended to restrain women from pursuing god or to prevent them from fulfilling their divine destiny. In his revised and updated book, which includes testimonials, Lee Grady boldly proclaims the truth of the gospel: that men and women are appointed by god and empowered by Him.You will discover:
- Why Jesus went out of His way to minister to and disciple women.
- Why so many Christian women suffer abusive marriages - and why many pastors don’t do anything about the problem.
- How “the Proverbs 31 woman” has been misinterpreted to deny women opportunities in the workplace.
- Retail: $14.99
- Publisher: Charisma House; Revised edition (August 3, 2006)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781591859949
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.58 x 9 inches
- Language: English