23 Minutes in Hell - 10th Anniversary Edition
One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in That Place of Torment (2017)
Awaken to the realities of hell, the afterlife and the urgency to live for Christ in your short time here on earth.
On November 22nd, 1998 Bill Wiese experienced something so horrifying it would continue to captivate the world for over a decade. Bill saw the searing flames of hell, heard deafening screams of agony and encountered terrorizing demons before the strong hand of God lifted him out of the pit.
Wiese’s visit to the devil’s lair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid details etched in his memory. Bill’s experience has captured the attention of national media including the Christian Broadcasting Network, It’s Supernatural, Trinity Broadcasting Network, Charisma News and many others.This new books' content features Wiese’s insights to commonly asked questions such as:
This expanded anniversary edition includes more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell for further study. Also included is the new section, “Wrestling With the Big Questions” where Bill answers these and many others questions:
- Is hell a literal burning place?
- Where is hell?
- Do you have a body in hell?
- Are there degrees of punishment in hell?
- Are there children in hell?
- Can demons torment people in hell?
- Can “good” people go to hell?
- Why do some people who have a near-death experience see a bright light?
- Will those who never heard about Jesus go to hell?
- Is hell eternal, or are those in hell simply annihilated?
- ISBN-10: 1629990795
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629990798
- Number Of Pages: 256
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20170502
- Language: English