Defeating Strongholds of the Mind
A Believer's Guide to Breaking Free
Your mind is a battleground, but the truth shall set you free!
We have all experienced battles with thoughts that need to be diffused and defeated. We have all battled mental strongholds, though we may not have realized it. A stronghold of the mind is a lie that Satan has established in our thinking that we count as true but is actually a false belief. When we embrace these lies, they affect our attitudes, emotions, and behaviors.
God wants all of His children to walk in victory and freedom in their thought lives. But the Bible tells us that we have an evil and deceptive enemy who is “the father of lies and of all that is false.” (John 8:44, AMP).
Defeating Strongholds of the Mind explains how Satan traps us in lies and false perceptions. It shows us how to partner with God, enter into worship, and embrace our kingdom identity to gain victory through:
- Identifying thinking patterns that can become strongholds
- Explaining how certain types of entertainment can negatively influence our thinking
- Offering specific prayers to bring victory in the mental battles we fight
- Sharing stories from people who have overcome the deceptions, struggles, and strongholds in their minds
- Paperback: 240 pages
- ISBN-10: 1621369889
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781621369882
- Publisher: Charisma House (January 6, 2015)
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 0.6 x 5.5 in
- Language: English