FEATURES AND BENEFITS
There is powerful breakthrough awaiting people who pray desperate prayers.
- Reveals five elements of Hannah’s breakthrough prayer
- Empowers readers to get the last word over the enemy
- Equips readers to find joy and victory in God’s presence and experience the “thousand realm” of blessing
Using the prayer of Hannah as a model, Apostle John Eckhardt invites readers to a life of prayer that consistently sees results. Through biblical teaching and practical application, this book takes readers through the five key points of Hannah’s prayer that can help them remain steadfast in prayer.
• Getting desperate for God to deliver the answer to their prayers
• Persevering despite torment, harassment, and a broken heart
• Seeking the presence of God
• Making a vow to God and keeping it
• Prophesying and watching new things spring forth
When all options are exhausted and everything we were holding on to has failed, God steps in. He hears our cries and remembers His promises to us. He never turns away the desperate. The dreams and visions God has placed in the hearts of His people will come to pass, when we learn to pray desperate prayers.
Apostle John Eckhardt is overseer of Crusaders Ministries, in Chicago, Illinois. Gifted with a strong apostolic anointing, he has ministered throughout the United States and overseas in more than eighty nations. He is a sought-after international conference speaker and has authored more than twenty books, including Prayers That Rout Demons, Prayers That Break Curses; Prophet Arise!; and God Still Speaks. Eckhardt resides in the Chicago area with his wife, Wanda.