God's Power To Change
Healing the Wounded Spirit
Fear of Rejection. Loneliness. Depression. Grief. Isolation.
What Christian hasn’t experienced these feelings at some time in life? Many wonder why their lives don’t demonstrate the victorious living that they desire, asking questions like:
- Why can’t I overcome this area in my life?
- Why is it so difficult for me to change?
- If I am a Christian, why do I keep falling into the same sinful pattern over and over again?
In God’s Power to Change, book two of four in The Transformation Series, readers will learn, in simple ways, how to reach and heal their spirits and the inner spirit of each person to whom they minister. Through the power of His Word and the Holy Spirit, we can change!
- ISBN-10: 1599790688
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781599790688
- Number Of Pages: 288
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.56 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20070822
- Language: English