Live Before You Die: Wake up to God's Will for Your Life
Would you like to know God’s will more clearly?
You want to follow to God’s will--but sometimes knowing what that is seems hard to figure out. Here at last is a straightforward approach to being able to recognize God’s will in your life, to know with more certainty the good things He has for you, what he wants you to do and how you can live your life with more purpose, joy, significance and blessing.
Daniel Kolenda has been actively serving the Lord since he was a teen. God has given him keen insights through Scripture and his own experiences that will help you discover and follow God’s will. You’ll discover practical truths that will enable you hear His voice with more clarity and be able to make important decisions with more confidence and assurance. Start living in a way that lines up with God’s favor. He WANTS TO BLESS YOU! With advice that is both practical and inspiring Daniel reveals:
- Five secrets to discovering God’s will
- How to start moving in the right direction
- What to do when God says wait
- How to stay in the will of God
He also answers the following questions:
- How do I recognize God's will?
- What if God calls me to do something I don't want to do?
- What if I’ve already missed the will of God?
- Am I out of God's will if I encounter resistance?
- How do I get from where I am now to where God wants me to be?
- What should I do now while seeking God's will?
- What if I’ve been waiting for a long time?
- How do I stay in the will of God?
Whether your journey takes you to the mission field or medical school...whether you become a construction worker, stay-at-home mom, businessman, teacher, chef, or pastor...YOU can experience the wonder of God’s will for your life and live His adventure for you. It’s time to go for it!
About the Author
Daniel Kolenda is a missionary evangelist whose ministry is marked by signs, wonders, miracles, and a multitude of salvations. He has led more than twenty-one million people to Christ face to face through massive open-air evangelistic campaigns in some of the most dangerous, difficult, and remote locations on earth. As the successor to world-renowned evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, Kolenda is the president and CEO of Christ for All Nations, a ministry that has conducted some of the largest evangelistic events in history, has published over 190 million books in 104 languages, and has offices in twelve nations around the world.
Publisher: Charisma House; Illustrated edition (January 8, 2013)
Paperback: 256 pages
Item Weight: 12.3 ounces
Dimensions: 6 x 0.64 x 9 inches