Out Of Control and Loving It (Revised)
Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
Are you holding on so tightly that God can't work in your life?
In this revision of her best-selling book, Lisa shows readers how to give God complete control of their lives. Lisa's life was a whirlwind of turmoil until she realized that things ended up in a mess whenever she was in charge.
Women of all ages can reflect on some of the following topics:
- Are you tired of pretending to be strong when you're living in fear?
- Don't tolerate harassment for another moment.
- Receive your affirmation, love, self-worth, joy, strength, and acceptance only from God.
- Lay down your desires, and hide yourself in His will.
Let go and discover the freedom and peace of God intended you to have.
- ISBN-10: 1591858836
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781591858836
- Number Of Pages: 208
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.4687 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20060216
- Language: English