Safe, Natural Ways to Prepare Your Immune System BEFORE You Need It
From New York Times Best Selling Author Dr. Don Colbert
The pandemic crisis is only a foretaste of things yet to come. Prepare your immune system before you need it.
Many believe the pandemic crisis of 2020 is only a foretaste of things to come. If so, it serves as a wake-up call to remind us of the urgency of protecting our health.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the entire world has had to rethink the way we do health. With this new paradigm backed by the latest scientific research, Don Colbert, MD, brings you cutting-edge medical advice and tells you everything you need to know to optimize your body’s immune system, avoid exposure, detect the early warning signs, and treat and recover from illness during pandemics like COVID-19. You’ll learn:
- What the Bible and past pandemics can teach us about outbreaks
- How telemedicine and technology are changing the way we do healthcare
- How the key to a strong immune system is a healthy gut
- Ways to protect your health through diet, natural supplements, and the latest breakthrough medical treatments
We don’t have to live in fear. The good news is that we can learn from this pandemic as well as those in the past, and we can arm ourselves with the tools we need to be prepared for pandemic outbreaks both now and in the future.
- ISBN-10: 1629999016
- ISBN-13: 9781629999012
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Siloam (May 19, 2020)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Language: English