Releasing the Power of Declaring Prayer
Do you long for your prayers to pack more of a punch against the enemy? If you have ever felt inadequate in this area, you are not alone, and there is something you can do about it.
In her book, Speak Out, author Kathy DeGraw assures you that because the Holy spirit co-labors with you, you cannot fail when you pray.
Learn how to decree and declare, and get answers to these questions:
- What is the difference between praying in your mind silently and declaring out of your mouth?
- How can decreeing and declaring increase your faith?
- What is the benefit of praying in tongues?
After reading Speak Out, you will feel empowered through verbal prayer to take the authoritative mantle Jesus gave you and breakdown strongholds in your life.
- ISBN-10: 1629992178
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629992174
- Number Of Pages: 288
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Creation House
- Height: 8.5 in
- Width: 5.5 in
- Publication Date: 20170404
- Language: English