The Big Book of Hormones
Survival Secrets to Naturally Eliminate Hot Flashes, Regulate Your Moods, Improve Your Memory, Lose Weight, Sleep Better, and More!
End the hormone roller coaster ride for good.
Behind the scenes your hormones have played a huge role where your health and well-being are concerned. So much depends on them, just as their functioning depends on many other aspects of your life. Despite a woman’s tendency to ruefully bemoan her hormones, God invented hormones and He knew what He was doing. He designed their intricate dances within your body. He also designed your mind to be able to understand how to live in and maintain a healthy body.Using the wealth of resources from Siloam’s most popular health writers, including Janet Maccaro, Don Colbert, Reginald Cherry, Cherie Calbom, and Scott Farhart, The Big Book of Hormones is a comprehensive book on women’s hormone health that covers topics such as antiaging, weight loss, natural health (supplements, vitamins, superfoods, smoothies, and juices), stress management, and more.
WOMEN WILL LEARN:
- HOW TO IDENTIFY HORMONE IMBALANCES
- THE BEST PROTOCOLS FOR RESTORATION, WEIGHT LOSS, SLEEP, MEMORY RECALL AND REGULATING MOOD SWINGS
- HOW TO PREVENT OTHER DISEASES RELATED TO HORMONE DEPLETION SUCH AS HEART DISEASE, OSTEOPOROSIS, CERTAIN CANCERS, AND MORE!
- ISBN-10: 1629982075
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629982076
- Number Of Pages: 256
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Siloam
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.64 in
- Width: 7 in
- Publication Date: 20150505
- Language: English