The Prophetic Responsibilty
Your Role in a World That Ignores God’s Voice
God speaks every day. You have a responsibility to listen.
Being prophetic, and knowing God’s mind and will, is your personal calling as a Christian.
- Equips you to understand your full range of prophetic potential
- Explains how to develop a prophetic second nature and adhere to the biblical standard for prophetic accuracy
- Shows how intercessors, seers, psalmists, dreamers, and others can benefit from being deliberately prophetic
The problems of our times demand a clear response from the church.
The church is in a critical season. There are unprecedented crises in every
segment of the world, and ungodly opinions and philosophies abound. The war
over truth is raging as the idea of maintaining solidarity with Jesus Christ is
growing increasingly unpopular.
Since biblical days God has used the prophetic voice during times of crisis,
darkness, and disaster to speak into the earth. Knowing and partnering with the
thoughts, words, plans, and actions of God are not a path reserved for a select
few. Being prophetic should be a priority to all Christians. Leaving the prophetic
responsibility to those walking in the office of a prophet is not biblical. God
wants to unleash an unprecedented outpouring of His Spirit in the earth and
bring in a record-setting harvest of souls.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (October 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629995312
- ISBN-13: 978-1629995311
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces