You Are Not What You Weigh - REVISED : End Your War With Food and Discover Your True Value
It is time for women to stop measuring themselves by the numbers on the scale!
How many women out there are tired of the tyranny of dieting? Millions! With candor and a gentle spirit, Lisa Bevere shares powerful insights and liberating principles she discovered through her own personal struggles with weight. This life-changing book will empower women to:
- Learn how to identify and maintain an ideal weight
- Discover riveting truths from God’s Word that will deliver them from the lies of the world
- Trade their self-consciousness for a deeper consciousness of God
- Break free from the destructive cycle of dieting
This book also features inspiring testimonies since the original publishing in August 1999.
Lisa Bevere is a best selling author, international speaker, and frequent guest on Christian television and radio shows. Bevere is also the co-host of the weekly television program The Messenger, which broadcasts to 214 nations. She and her husband, John, also a best selling author, make their home in Colorado with their four sons.
- ISBN-10: 1599790750
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781599790756
- Number Of Pages: 192
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Siloam
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.519 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20061226
- Language: English